|LOGICIEL takes an in-depth look at an organization's security
posture and provide it with a complete risk management plan.
The process is simple:
- Analyze - A company must
undergo a specific type of security analysis, which may
include one or more of the following services:
- External Technical Test: LOGICIEL analyzes all business-critical
network devices on the perimeter of a company's network
to determine if any high-risk vulnerability is present.
- Risk Analysis (based on BS7799/ISO17799): LOGICIEL
analyzes and measures a company's level of security risk
based on the Standard for Information Security Management
- British Standard 7799/ISO17799.
- Internal Technical Test: LOGICIEL analyzes a sampling
of internal critical network devices to determine if any
high-risk vulnerability is present.
- Remediate - LOGICIEL recommends
steps to improve the systems.
- Scan - Our consultants
provides monthly scans of systems to ensure compliance with
recommended security measures.